The following policies are set forth for rental of meeting space at The Wyndhurst Meeting Place and Group agrees to abide by these policies.
- All room rental fees must be submitted with signed Meeting Room Request Form and Meeting Room Rental Agreement and Contract to reserve the meeting space.
- No penalty if written notice is provided two weeks prior to meeting date. Cancellation less than two weeks will be accessed a 25% administrative fee. No refunds if cancellation is less than one week from scheduled function.
- A full refund, less applicable cancellation fees, will be mailed to Group upon cancellation.
- Please give name and phone number of Group contact (not the The Wyndhurst Meeting Place) in marketing pieces.
- Fees include standard in-house flat screen TV and standard set-up (up to 8 tables/40 chairs to accommodate 40 attendees). Any change from standard set-up is an additional $100.00 charge.
Standard in-House Flat Screen TV:
- Flat Screen TV is available at no additional cost with the room rental.
- Group is responsible for the repair of any damage incurred to The Wyndhurst Meeting Place AV equipment while in the Group’s use.
- Group may bring their own AV equipment or order from an outside vendor. The Wyndhurst Meeting Place offers no guarantee on compatibility of outside equipment.
- If additional AV equipment is required, Group is responsible for arranging rental of equipment, set-up and dismantling. Group must provide name of company that will be delivering additional AV equipment.
- Group is responsible for the cleanliness of meeting facility upon conclusion of event; a clean-up fee of up to $100.00 will be assessed if meeting space is not returned to its original state.
- Chairs and tables must be straightened and returned to original position.
- No used materials or trash to be left in meeting rooms.
- All used paper, plastic ware; bottles and cans must be place in trash receptacles.
- Left over food must be placed in trash receptacles and taken away.
- Group will provide trash bags.
- Group may order from an approved caterer list or may bring in food.
- No smoking in or around rental facility.
- No Candles
- No Alcohol